Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Monday


I'm not usually a fan of Monday (insert lame Garfield joke here) but I have to say I'm glad it's a new week. The past week has been surreal, I had too much going on, spent too much time online and watched too much TV about Michael Jackson.. which means I didn't get enough done. But a new week is a new start and another chance to work on the never ending to-do list that is running your own shop.

Randy is moving in on the weekend of the 11th/12th and I am excited! I'm also going to be very busy over the next two weeks cleaning out the storage closet (groan) so that there's room for all his stuff. I'm pretty sure that after a couple months in the teeny tiny basement apartment we'll want to move but we're going to try it first. It's nice and quiet here and better the devil you know, right?

My shop needs some new stock but I've been busy working on wholesale and custom orders. They are my priority and actually I like them the best. It's very satisfying to complete a large order and I find the work relaxing. I really love to sew but I find the actual shop keeping kind of daunting, the photo editing and writing listings can be really difficult. I'm currently working on a 400 piece wholesale order which is going to take up the majority of my summer but I'm going to try to put up a few new purses and totes and of course keep my card cases well stocked up.

I'm offering a special deal for anyone interested in a bulk order of cases, buy any 20 cases for $50. I've also got a 3/$10 offer in my shop. You can find more info here.

No comments: