Friday, July 03, 2009

Fashion Friday #1

Hooray it's July! I hope you're having as nice weather as we're having this summer. It's been warm and sunny almost every day which means one thing... sundresses! I love to look through the vintage section on Etsy for well priced and super cute dresses but since I'm officially on a spending hiatus I thought I'd share some finds with you this morning.

7 Sweet Sundresses Under $30

Red Polka Dot Dress from TheOwlsGo $18


Secret Garden Maxi Dress from roseredwinter $28


Kauai Orchid Halter Dress from mimisgamine $23


Tie Strap Tied Dress from LittleGirlVintage $18


Yellow Floral Sundress from QsDaydream $25


80's Lanz Sundress from wearitoutvintage $28


Red Floral Day Dress by labellevintage $17

Feel free to share your favourite vintage dresses in the comments, I'd love to see them! I have a lot more saved for a future post.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Thanks for including me in your list. You found some really great dresses.

Anonymous said...

Labelle always has great stuff. I'm glad you included them in your list. I have that dress on my watch list too :)

Maren Layne said...

LOVE!