Friday, July 03, 2009

Fashion Friday #1

Hooray it's July! I hope you're having as nice weather as we're having this summer. It's been warm and sunny almost every day which means one thing... sundresses! I love to look through the vintage section on Etsy for well priced and super cute dresses but since I'm officially on a spending hiatus I thought I'd share some finds with you this morning.

7 Sweet Sundresses Under $30

Red Polka Dot Dress from TheOwlsGo $18


Secret Garden Maxi Dress from roseredwinter $28


Kauai Orchid Halter Dress from mimisgamine $23


Tie Strap Tied Dress from LittleGirlVintage $18


Yellow Floral Sundress from QsDaydream $25


80's Lanz Sundress from wearitoutvintage $28


Red Floral Day Dress by labellevintage $17

Feel free to share your favourite vintage dresses in the comments, I'd love to see them! I have a lot more saved for a future post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your list. You found some really great dresses.

Anonymous said...

Labelle always has great stuff. I'm glad you included them in your list. I have that dress on my watch list too :)

Unknown said...

LOVE!