Monday, March 29, 2010

Introducing Patterns from Oh So Retro





I am very excited to introduce my newest product, Oh So Retro Accessories Patterns!

The first pattern released is Simple Cases: learn to sew a Card Case, Gadget Case and Glasses Case for beginner to intermediate sewers. Instructions are included for customizing your own templates and installing a snap, hook and loop tape (aka velcro) and an elastic loop and button closure.

I'm also happy to provide free email support with this pattern so that I can help you walk through any problems you might run into. I remember what it was like learning how to read a pattern and tried to explain things in an easy to follow way, including a page of Tips, Tricks & Techniques.

This 17 page pattern includes 3 full size templates that are ready for printing as well as detailed illustrations to guide you through the creation of your cases.

This was the first project that Randy and I worked on together and I'm so proud of how it's turned out! I know it might be a little basic for some of you with more advanced sewing skills but I wanted to start with the basics. My next pattern will be for a summer clutch and will be released next month.







As a special Thank You, I'm going to be offering Simple Cases to my blog readers at a special discounted price of $7.50 until April 3rd, 2010. Simply purchase through the paypal link provided in this entry & you will receive the pattern through email within several hours!

No comments: